Contact Us Blog
Dishis Designer Jewellery
buy designer jewellery online
0 wishlist
0 Shopping Cart
My Cart x
Your shopping cart is empty!

Returns & Refund Policy


Dishis Designer Jewellery is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the Jewellery available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the products, you can choose to return the order within 15 days of receipt of order.


  1. Customers should contact Dishis Jewels customer support on 9818458248 or write to  within 15 days from the receipt of product.
  2. Customers should login to their account on and initiate a return request within 15 days from receipt of order from the My Orders section.
  3. Customers must retain the original packing and the item in its sealed form with all accessories, tags, boxes, bags, stickers, papers and original Invoice. Securely repack the unused item.
  4. Provide the invoice into the package for return process. Without compliance of the above, returns will not be accepted by our shipping agent.
  5. Customised products are not eligible for return. They are eligible only for exchange or buyback.
  6. If the jewellery returned is damaged or shows any signs of wear and tear, alterations, resizing (by a jeweler other than,the same will not be accepted under this policy. If the Tag of "Non Returnable " is removed then product will not be accepted under this policy.
  7. Single Jewellery Pieces above Rs.50000 are not eligible for returns. They are only eligible for exchange and buyback.

You are eligible for an exchange on DISHIS for 100% of the purchase value for 15 days after delivery. In case the exchanged value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the amount paid towards the old product. In case the exchanged value is lesser than the value of the old product, the difference will be held as a credit for future purchase. One order can be exchanged only once, after that it will go under Lifetime Exchange Policy.

Diamond / Gold Jewellery- Transaction fees of 4% is charged, remaining 96% is refunded back to your account for domestic orders -Transaction fees of 10% is charged, remaining 90% is refunded back to your account for International orders

Above than 30 Thousand Order Transaction fees of 25% is charged, remaining 75% is refunded back to your account for orders

Loose Solitaire Diamond / Gemstones and Gold Coins or Bars and Frames are not covered under 30 Day Return policy.

The same policy applies to all international orders. However, you will have to ship the Jewellery back to us on the address given below:





NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 15 days from the date of delivery of the product.

How do I return the product to within 15 Days?

  • If you happen to be dissatisfied with the jewellery you received upon delivery, you can login to your DISHIS account and visit My Orders. Here you will have the option to request return for your order with relevant reasons for your dissatisfaction.
  • In case you receive a damaged item, an item you didn't order or the wrong item, we exchange it free of charge or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges after a quality check upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly. Please make sure you are making a package opening video to provide to us in case of the receipt of damage and defective product.
  • All DISHIS jewellery comes with an IGI©, GIA©, HKD© or EGL© IGL IGLI appraisal certificate and must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost. If you do not have the certificate, let us know so we can quote you the exact price for the replacement. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of return shipments.

Missing Contents

Please make sure that you are checking the package before accepting any delivery made to you carefully. If you find the shipment to be tampered-kindly do not accept the package. Make a package opening video while opening your delivery.

Instructions for return packaging:

For order Returns within India:

Call our customer care on 9821787607 for guidance on the return process.

If return with Quality Check (QC) is available at your pin code then:

  1. Preserve original packing and the item in its sealed form with all accessories, tags, boxes, bags, stickers, papers and original Invoice.
  2. Handover the jewellery in its original packaging and to the pickup agent. Note that you must make a video of handing over the jewellery piece and all the materials to the pickup agent.
  3. Note the name and phone no.of the pickup agent.
  4. Once this is done, call our customer service on 9821787607 and share this information with them.

If normal return is available at your address:

  1. Pack the product well in its original packaging as per the guidance of our customer service executive. Make a video while packaging the product.
  2. Once this is done, call our customer service on 9821787607 and share this information with them.

In areas where we do not have shipping service-customers can send us the product at our address.

Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center as mentioned above.

In case of International Returns: - Kindly pack the product and send it to our address in New Delhi, India.